Sunday, May 22, 2011

My 5 th bottle of VC Organic Rose Otto Marine Collagen Serum, still in love with it







This is the first time (at least the one that I can recall) I've been using the exact same product for 5 bottles in a row in my entire life. I guess I have to admit that it outperforms once my favourite Aquamoist 100% Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Aesop Anti-oxidant Serum.

Normally I switch products from season to season, I guess that absolutely makes sense to all of you. But surprisingly this works for me through winter and now summer. 3 pumps are what I need in winter and 2 pumps in the summer. I loved Aesop in the winter too but VC Organic is a bit easier to manage (Aesop is a bit more sticky). I'm actually running out of stock as I've just squeezed out the last drop this morning.

The texture is less thick than Aesop and simlar to Aquamoist in almost a liquid form. But what makes it better than Aquamoist is the way it gets through my skin, it's quicker and the finish is a bit lighter and less sticky. To me it's perfect as I put this on as my first layer, followed by my regular cream to seal moisture. (you may want to read my previous post about my theory of layering here: "Feed your skin with layers"). My first layer is critical to me!  

VC Organic Rose Otto Marine Collagen Serum does its job to moisturize and firm my skin. After application skin is noticeably moisturized and more radiant. To me you need something absorbs and penetrates well as your first layer so this would be a perfect choice. I'd say it works well for both oily or dry skin. It doesn't have strong scent and that's fine for me too. This product is made in Australia with certified organic ingredients. Look forward to buying my 6th bottle next month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!