Friday, December 30, 2011

Compare gentle makeup removers: Aubrey vs. Melvita vs. Apivita

Somehow I found 3 bottles of makeup remover in my bathroom which I use them quite randomly. So I figure it might be interesting to have a mini competition to compare between the three.
To me, the effectiveness to remove traces of makeup is priority. I need something to clean well.
Products up for the challenge are:

A) Aubrey vegecol facial cleansing lotion - 100% natural ingredients. Claim to remove makeup and impurities and soothes the complexion.

B) Melvita bouquet floral cleansing milk - claim to remove makeup and impurities without damaging skin's hydrolipidic film.

C) Apivita 3 in 1 cleansing milk face & eye - 99% natural ingredients. Claim to be cleansing-tonic-make up remover.





























I put the darkest eye shadow for the test.

As shown in the photos it is quite obvious that melvita doesn't clean that well after rubbing. The other two are relatively clean, almost without traces of makeup.



















































































The skin feel after using the three products are quite the same. The smell is very nice from melvita despite the fact that it does not cleanse that well.

I personally like aubrey the best so far. For it cleanses the best leaving me skin feel very comfortable. Best of all is also it is the least expensive. On the contrary, melvita is the most pricey.
Hope this mini test helps a bit when it comes to picking your next safe and natural makeup remover. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is very informative and i think it's a very useful advice. I admire the time and effort you put into your well-detailed nice blog. I'll hope to see more of your write ups. Keep it up!!! Well, better checkout allens pharmacy it offers the widest selection of cosmetics and perfumery in store and online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!the great blog.
    it gives very useful tips with proof about the make up remover.
    thanks for sharing the information.
    keep blogging.

    makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!