Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make your regular serum richer for dry winter

I always have a thing about essential oil. I especially love the scent of rose so it is easy for me to buy bottles of rose facial oil without really knowing what to do with them on my skin.
There are a few ways I tried using rose oil on my face:
- warm on palm and directly apply on face by pressing gently
- mix with my daily cream and apply as usual
These two ways are not very satisfactory. I feel quite oily that it leaves an oily film on my face. Well, some may think of course it is oily for it is oil! Having said that, I found my favourite way of using the oil now and I am happy about it cuz it leaves my skin nourished without feeling oily.
Mixing the oil with any transparent serum or liquid is simple yet blend in well for your skin to absorb.
What I use here is Aesop serum and organic rose oil. I blend 2 drops of oil with serum about a size of a dime. Blend together with finger until it turns into a milky mixture, then apply as usual. Yes that's it! It does magic. Perfectly versatile now but nourishing enough in dry winter.
You may want to start with one drop of oil and apply at night first if you have not dealt with oil in your regimen before. It can be a nightmare if you don't know how to work with oil. But for those who master the skills, you will find the benefits which go a long way. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good. Will try to check this one out as well. Nice share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!it is very interesting and it has very useful tips.thanks for sharing such tips.keep blogging.

    skin care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argan oil is good for healthy, shiny hair with soft glowing skin and that everybody loves to achieve. Using it at regular basis can help you get rid of many types of skin and hair infestation as well as further infestation.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!