Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Paper mask vs. Cream mask


Which one do you like better?

I have been using paper masks for years until I recently switched to cream mask for some experts say paper masks can possibly pull your skin down unless you lie down with your eyes closed for the whole time you have your mask on. It sounds like making much sense to me cuz it does feel like the paper is pulling my skin esp. when I talk or walk around. For me I enjoy doing stuff like normal even when I put on my mask. I don't have to worry about this with cream mask. I'm in love with cream mask for another reason - I can tailor made the mask for different parts of my face e.g. deep cleansing clay mask on my forehead and T zone, moisturizing on my cheek, and eye masks around my eyes at the same time! Time-saving and money-saving, most importantly it works better on my skin!

One of the good cream masks I tried is from Apivita. One pack lasts up to 3 x usage and the product smells natural and real. It smoothes on easily and skin feels refreshed instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!