Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update: 2-month honey face wash is doing its wonder

Apologize for not updating for a long while! Yes I'm feeling bad :(
In the last post I talked about using honey for face washing and I have to say it's been doing wonder to my skin in the past 2 months. My skin texture has improved - more tender and radiant, gradually. The same wonderful results also happened to my friend who has been using it for over a month.

This is highly recommended for those who are looking for simple yet natural face wash ritual, doesn't matter if you have oily, normaly, very dry skin. I personally have dry and sensitive skin and I slighly adjust the time I leave the honey on my face (from 5 mins to around 2-3 mins) because I do feel a tiny bit stingy while leaving it on for too long.

For steps and details you may refer to my previous post "washing my face with raw honey" here.

Enjoy the honey treat for yourself today :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Is it hard to wash the honey off your face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary hi, that was also my question in mind before I tried it. The trick is to get the right kind of honey. The only one I used is raw organic honey which is supposed to be grainy sticky texture, not really the clear gel for eat or drink. The raw honey does feel sticky the moment you put on the face, so make sure you spread it on in upward direction. In contrast once you splash water on the honey is off easily, leaving your skin supple without any stickiness. Thanks for your comment. It's definitely worth trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more note: honey wash will not remove any makeup so I do it every morning with clean face

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!