Monday, July 4, 2011

When is the best time to try on your new creams?



If you experience or at least believe in skin changes in moon cycle, there are times when you should and should not try on new products. Before I realized my different skin conditions in my moon cycle, I once tried on my newly bought moisturizer and found it really drying. I thought this product was for oily skin but after weeks I tried again surprisingly it smoothes on nicely without drying at all. Yes it was simply just because of my driest skin in the month when I first tried on.

So what I do now is to try on new samples at the times when I think suitable, for example, if I'm trying on a hydrating lotion, I try it in phase I of moon cycle (when I have the driest skin). If I'm trying on something new to fight my oiliness or acnes, I try it in last phase of moon cycle (when I have the most sensitive skin which is also prone to blemishes). I would not do it the other way around, as you can imagine everything you try on will not work! Also remember if you try on new samples in phase 2 (with the best skin condition) it's rather hard to see if your cream makes the difference.

How about start planning your skin care shopping trip according to your moon cycle now? I just think it's kinda interesting and I hope you also find it helpful, enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!