Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good Iphone / Ipad apps to monitor your moon cycle













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Having talked much about the importance of knowing and keeping track of your moon cycle for your skin well-being, I recently found a good tool / apps called iPeriod that I want to share here so every one of us can easily keep track of our moon cycle.

I note my skin condition on the calendar and I like it also keeps track of mood changes and record common symptoms like cramps or headache with cute icons. It also helps remind me of any pattern and the need to change my skin care routine at a glance.
This apps is available for Iphone or Ipad. You may check out the free version and I actually upgraded to Ultimate at $2.99, I'm still in love with it :)

1 comment:

  1. This might be helpful. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!