Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Follow up post: Melvita Nectar de Rose cream is still too oily
































Skin moisture level today: normal to dry
Skin problems today: none
Days in moon cycle: 5th

I'm entering the phase when I have the driest skin and I can feel it esp. after putting on 2 layers of my regular products. Last night I put on extra layers of cream before going to bed. However I'm still hesitated to put on my Melvita Nectar de Rose cream.

Remember my previous post about Melvita Nectar de Rose cream being too oily for my face. Good news is having stopped using it for more than 2 weeks now I notice my wihteheads on my cheeks start to go away. To do it justice I did try it on my neck but bad news is it's still too oily for my neck, my neck feels sticky!

A simple test might be helpful to show my point. And I realize it's a good way to know how much oil each of my product contains. I put the cream on back of hand, wait for 1 min before I put on the oil removal film. Press gently so you can see the amount of oil the film absorbs and it turns transparent in those areas. I consider this is too much excess oil that my skin doesn't absorb. BAD to me!

Don't want to be bias or anything but I think this product is not for my skin although I'm very into 100% organic and natural skincare. Do you share similar experience with similar products? Happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!