Sunday, April 10, 2011

First trial on Apivita 3-in-1 cleanser, so far so good!

After seeing how my makeup remover eroded my bathroom door, I know I have to switch! My recent discovery is Apivita 3-in-1 cleanser, claimed to cleanse, tone and remove makeup in one go!
It feels smooth when applying on dry skin to massage away makeup, I even tried it on my eye areas too and it feels ok, very mild. Out of my expectation the creamy texture removes makeup quite effectively (shadow I tested in the photo is Jane Iredale cream eyeshadow). With only a few gentle rubs all the color seems to dissolve and fade away. Love how it smells and how it makes my skin feel after the wash - refreshing but moisturized. Most importantly it removes makeup very well, there is no residue. I'll just have to use it for a few days in a row to see the true results on my skin. Overall, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!