Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Melvita Nectar de Rose cream is disappointing

At first I was very impressed by the promising claim from Melvita so I bought a few products there with great hopes. The Nectar de Rose day cream that I tried for about a week claims to bring together everything that the Rose has to offer by creating this cream from roses from all over the world. I personally like the smell and rejuventing benefits of rose a lot so I picked this cream up without hesitation. Melvita produces ecological and organic skincare and cosmetics since 1983 in their eco-friendly production site in France. That also gives me the confidence in using the products.

The first day I tried on my face with one layer after my rosewater, the cream absorbs instantly but the surface of my skin still feels dry so i put on another layer and same happened so I just let it be. For about a week, I noticed white heads on my cheek, looks like the oil is trapped and the layers were too heavy even tho my skin feels dry. Now I have stopped using it on my face but use on my neck to see what will happen.

I'm sure this cream is purely made with natural and safe ingredients but that doesn't necessary mean it fits your skin for some reasons. Will give it more time to observe the results on other parts of my body, like neck or hands, to give it justice. But I have to say I feel quite disappointed about it.

Have you tried Melvita Nectar de Rose cream before? Do you share different or similar experience? Please feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!